Currently Reading....

Currently Reading.....Mockingjay by S. Collins

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary E. Pearson

Wow, I really enjoyed this book a lot. It is about a young girl, Jenna Fox, who gets into an accident an is in a comma. She wakes up a new person and discovers many secrets that her family has been keeping from her - like she is only 10% of who she used to be. Jenna searches to find the truth and herself. I loved that I never knew what was coming next. Everything was so unexpected including the ending.

It raises questions like how much of a person must be human and not "prostethic". In Jenna's case, she was only 10% human. I don't know if we will ever get to that point in the real world but I don't forsee it happening in my lifetime.

All in all, it was a fun book and unlike anything else I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment