Currently Reading....

Currently Reading.....Mockingjay by S. Collins

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Willoughbys - Lois Lowry

I must start by saying this was a strange book and I'm curious to hear what kids think of it. It was bizarre, but I did like it. (I like most books I read so just get used to it.) It's about 4 children who don't like their parents and want to be orphans. Their parents don't like them and try to figure out how to get rid of the children. I think writers are very interesting people. I'm not the creative type at all, although I do have a weird dream every now and then, so I don't understand how people can come up with these things. What makes you wake up and say, "I'm going to write a book about 4 children who want to be orphans and send their parents on a trip to kill them." The book was so bizarre that I actually started to believe the things that happen could actually happen in real life. it was a fun, easy read (duh, its for kids) and I especially like the kid that thinks he can speak German, but can't. "It makesch me vant to womit."

No comments:

Post a Comment